Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Baby Update

On July 27th we headed back to the Doctor for our last ultrasound. I didn't drink anything but water to try to keep the little one calmer than our last few visits so the Dr. could see all 4 chambers of the heart. He was able to and was pleased that the baby's growth was right on track. Everything looks great - woohoo!It was so much fun to see our precious bean again.

Baby Bilbo "Cheesing it" for the camera...he/she was all smiles at this appointment!Tiny little foot
I also got some great audio of the heartbeat. I'll post it once I get it off my phone. :) I'm kinda sad that we won't get to see him/her again until November, but we only have another 16 weeks and they will fly by. We can't wait to meet our baby and have him/her in our arms!!

No comments: