Monday, August 10, 2009

7 Timeless Years

Today David & I are celebrating our 7th anniversary. In some ways I can't believe it's been 7 years already and in other ways, I can't remember what my life was like before David was in it. I am so grateful to have a husband who loves me so completely and with whom I can share my life. God is good and I am reminded of His grace and His perfect plan for our lives every time I look at my beloved.

This anniversary has a certain special feel to it because of the baby. We have absolutely relished in the years we have had "just us" and are so excited to go from a couple to a family.

To celebrate, I am meeting David at his office and making us a picnic lunch. It's going to be blazing hot, but we'll make it work even if we end up in the mall food court - lol! Tonight we're going to go out to dinner, and we're thinking about being adventurous and trying something new...we'll see where we end up. It's going to be a great day! ;)

Here's a few pictures from our big day...

Ewan reading the scripture during the Ceremony - we loved the architecture of the church Right after we excited the sanctuary - one of my favorite moments of the dayOn the front porch of the Women's Club On the Stairs at the Women's ClubLeaving on the Harley!

2 comments:

Beeki said...

Happy anniversary!! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations!