Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Bump - 26 weeks

I cannot believe that we are only 99 days away from the little one's due date. It's crazy to me how quickly this time has flown by! David's folks are here this weekend painting for us and one of their projects is the nursery. I can't believe that by Wednesday I'll be able to start loading things into the room and really preparing for baby. We do need to get the dresser painted and no one is jumping up at the opportunity to do that, so we'll have to see how that happens. Until that's done I'll still have alot of boxes and gift bags in the room because I don't want to wash anything until I can put it away.

Anyway, I'll be sure to post pictures of all the finished projects when they are done, but for now here is my latest belly shot. I feel like I get bigger and bigger every day...

2 comments:

Kristin Garcia said...

Hi Red! You look so cute, love the baby bump pic :)

Beeki said...

Woot! Come on down Scott Beki Bilbo!