Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's my birthday!

I love birthdays. I always have. As I've gotten older I've found less of a need for the big hoopla, but I still relish in celebrating in quiet ways especially with my David. This year I saved all of my birthday goodies to open this morning so as soon as we got up I opened all my gifts.

Today has been a GLORIOUS day. I love fall and today was a perfect fall like day. The sun was out, there was a gentle breeze and it was about 73 degrees...just perfect. David said he ordered this weather special - just for me. :) I met David for lunch and he took me to Olive Garden, then I headed over to the Doctors office where I got to hear our little one's heartbeat. Afterwards, I ran a few errands then came home in time to get David and go out for Chick-fil-a and a walk at the soccer park. A mile is a little much with my poor hips aching, but I was glad to get outside and enjoy the weather.

I am so excited for all that will happen in the next year and so grateful for a wonderful birthday!

No comments: