Monday, March 21, 2011

20 Weeks!

We were 20 weeks on St. Patrick's Day.  David & I were both sick that night and Friday, so it was Sunday before we finally got some pictures.  I can't believe it's been 20 weeks already and we are half way to meeting our new addition.  I am feeling him/her move all the time and I love it...especially when I am holding Grace and I feel the baby move.  Something about feeling Grace & this new precious life at the same time that just blows me away.  The baby particularly moves when I'm giving Grace her bottle at night.  I didn't feel too connected to the baby early in the pregnancy, but those days are over.  I think I just needed the baby's movements to make the pregnancy "feel" real.  :)  Yesterday David was able to feel the baby move for the first time.  As much as I love to feel the baby move, I equally LOVE to see Daddy's face as he rests his hand on my belly and feels his precious child for the first time...

Anyway, here are some belly shots we took yesterday.



For comparison purposes, here I am at 20 weeks with Grace.


Here is the baby at 20 weeks too!  These are the pictures from the ultrasound last week.  We didn't get a ton of great pictures because the baby still wasn't facing sideways or forward, but the tech got us a two really cute ones.

Baby smiled at us!  :)
Oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Here's a flashback to last year and one of my favorite pictures of Grace & I.

No comments: