Monday, March 07, 2011

Spoiled...not Rotten

While Grandpa was here he spoiled Grace with all kinds of fun things.  I kept saying you are spoiling her rotten and he said she's just spoiled, not rotten.  I like that.  :)  Her favorite treat of this latest visit was for sure her new bike.  She has loved getting outside to ride her bike everyday and I love it because I'll be able to push her on it all summer even as my belly gets larger and larger.   We even ride inside on rainy/cold days... so many options!

Inaugural Ride!


We had alot of other fun while Grandpa & Nana were in town, here are a few more photos from our time together.

Grace loves to get into her toy chest
She hopped in her chair half way through changing her clothes to read a book - she was trying to avoid having to put her PJs on and go to bed...little stinker.  :)
Swinging with Mommy
Grandpa is fun!


She loves this big ball! 

No comments: