Wednesday, March 16, 2011

All Is Well - Praise God!

We had our appointment today and the baby is PERFECT!  They like to see the fluid levels at a 2 or more and we were at a 4.6, the kidneys looked great, as did all the other organs.  As soon as the tech told me the levels were fine I immediately relaxed.  David joked that she could take my blood pressure again now and it would be lower.  :)  We got to see our precious bean and she got all the information she needed.

When we met with the Doctor he said he didn't see anything abnormal in any way or any reason for concern.  They want us to come back in 4 weeks just to follow up, but he said everything looked great.  We are still measuring a week ahead, and he confirmed that he didn't see any reason we couldn't try for our vbac, so we'll see how it goes!

Thank you all SO much for your thoughts and prayers.  I am grateful for a Lord who loves me even when I worry and takes care of all He has made, including our precious baby.  I am grateful for conservative doctors who would rather cause unnecessary alarm than assume everything is ok and it not be.  While extremely difficult going through it, it's worth it.  I am also grateful for my amazing, wonderful, adoring husband who loved me so well in the last 2 days (and always).  I love you David, thank you for being my supporter, my best friend and my forever love.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is wonderful news! Praise God! Love y'all!

Dana said...

good news! happy to hear it