Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Just Plain Cute

Grace got this precious outfit from my friend Troy.  Troy has the BEST taste in everything and I have loved Grace in this outfit for the last few months.  We're coming to an end of our time in the 6-12 month footed apparel, so I had to get a few pictures of her in this one before she grows another inch and it won't fit anymore.  With the AC broken, and it being almost 80 degrees in our house, Grace has slept in this super cool, short sleeve outfit the last 2 nights and today we're having an all day PJ day.

You may be wondering about the "You're Special" balloon in the pictures.  Grace LOVES "boons" as she calls them.  Her Nana bought her the coolest big Happy Birthday balloon for her birthday and it lasted for almost 4 months!  Since it deflated she has been talking nonstop about balloons so when we went to Kroger the other day and they had this one non-occasion, likely to last balloon (with a slogan that just happens to apply to our sweet girl) I had to pick it up.  I saved more than $2 using my coupons so I was ok with it, lol.  Anyway, hope you enjoy these pictures I took this morning...





In Baby Bilbo news, we got to hear the heartbeat again last week and everything seems to be going great - Praise God!  We will have another ultrasound on the 18th and hopefully by then our little bean will be turned upward or forward so they can get all the pictures they need and hopefully get us some good ones too!

1 comment:

Erin said...

She is SOOOOO cute!!!! I still can't believe we haven't met her :( I know, I know...should've called. Hehe :)