Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What a year!

A year ago today I woke David up obscenely early to tell him he was finally going to be a Daddy. Looking at her now, I can't believe it's been a year since we found out we were expecting our precious bundle of joy. I remember with an overflowing heart the excitement and anticipation, the joy of pregnancy and the overwhelming gratitude for our bundle of joy... I can hardly believe she's been with us for 16 weeks already.

Grace is amazing, beautiful, and an unbelievable blessing. Her smile melts my heart and often times brings me to "happy tears". I enjoy every moment with her...seeing the world through her eyes is so much fun and I know it will just get more exciting as she grows up.

I am so, so, so grateful to be a mommy and to have her in our lives. I will never forget the day we found out she was on her way.

No comments: