Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!

3 posts in 3 days - I'm on a roll!

I bought this onezie right after we found out I was pregnant and it was so fun to see her in it. We may not be Irish, but she sure is cute and kissable. :) Grace was in such a good mood tonight that we had to take a few photos. Daddy was making her smile while I snapped the pictures..she even laughed for him which is just the sweetest sound!


I also got some pictures of her grabbing her feet and holding her rattle...she's growing up so fast!

4 comments:

debchastain said...

SO. STINKIN. SWEET. Love these pictures. I can almost hear her laughing!! Can't wait to see the video and really can't wait to see her and Grady laughing together in June :0)

Alison said...

SO CUTE! Such a happy smile and happy baby. Hoping we get to see you next week! :)

tica1180 said...

LOVE the outfit, that skirt is too cute on her! She's adorable!!

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

what a sweet girl. she looks like she already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, too sweet