Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Visiting the Trumbos & our scrapbooking retreat

I have been so busy lately. Lots of travelling for me as well as another house project. Here's the latest on what we've been up to.

March 18th I headed up to Clarksville, TN to visit with my dear friend Lacey and her 3 kiddos. We had such a great time together. I always covet any time I can steal away with her and since I'm not working I got to spend a few extra days with them, which was great! Thursday afternoon they were predicting lots of rain, but the sun held out and we headed up to her neighborhood entrance where there were patches of flowers and got some pictures.

AinsleyReidJakeAinsley & Reid picking flowersReid giving mommy a kiss
Over the weekend, Lacey's sweet mother-in-law, Belinda, came down and took care of the kids for us while we headed to Paris Landing State Park for our scrapbooking weekend. God bless her as it was a full weekend of house showing and events for the kids and I know she worked hard! We had a great time scrapping, probably our last since Lacey is moving in the fall to NC. It was bittersweet but wonderful at the same time. We both got alot done, which was great and we had fun which is the most important part. ;)

The scrap roomMy messy scrap spaceLacey ScrapbookingThe girls, Me, Lacey, Kathy, Nicki & Kelly, our gracious hostLacey & I
It was a wonderful trip!

No comments: