Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Potential Job Opportunity

Friday at 1pm I have a meeting with a staffing agency that places permanent full-time executive assistants. I have applied there on 2 separate occasions and decided to call today to see what their process was (do they keep resumes and filter them into the appropriate positions, is it best for me to re-apply for each position, etc.). They have several open executive assistant positions available in Dunwoody (where David works) and if I'm going to pick where I work that would be the place I'd pick for carpool purposes. Who knows it anything will come of it, but if the money works and if the hours are flexible, then it could be a great fit. I definitely have the administration abilities and it's an area where my gifts get used well. =)

There are a series of tests I have to complete between now and then that are timed and test my clerical abilities and MS office knowledge. Say a prayer and I'll keep you posted on the results of Friday's meeting!

No comments: