Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Babies & Facebook Announcements

Facebook is a funny thing. We found out that Deborah is having a boy and the latest addition to our family is a nephew on facebook. She had a crazy day and before she got to call us, Blayne posted "it's a boy" as his status. We of course called and harassed her stating for our clarification & understanding that in the hierarchy of importance it went: Parents, Sister, World/Facebook, then Us. =) Of course, I must say here that Blayne was traveling and didn't know she hadn't talked to us yet, but it was still pretty funny to find out about our new addition on facebook.

Then today my BFF Lacey announced to the world by changing her status to state that she's pregnant with #4 - she's 9 weeks along and due just before David's birthday! I am so glad the secret is out because I have been excited about this news for weeks and I've had to bite my tongue on more than one occasion to keep this a secret! I'm just glad to know that her Honda Odyssey (minivan) will be full of little Trumbos to love.

Anyway, is always so fun to read the comments about new babies coming to the ones you love on facebook. Friends from all over their life weigh in and express their congratulations. It's good stuff and I can't wait to meet all these new babies for 2009 - and of course beyond... =0)

No comments: