Monday, February 02, 2009

Commercial Fun

After enjoying a relaxing weekend, we headed over to the Drehers Sunday night for the Superbowl. I was hoping for a much better game than 2 years ago when the Steelers played and didn't deserve the win (in my opinion). They played well and the calls were good until the end of the game when I wished there was a red card system for Football. What the f#@k was up with the poor sportsmanship? They were up, they were winning...why did those 2 guys feel the need to beat up on those Cardinal players? I didn't understand it and it made me mad. When the game turned around and they lost the lead, I was more than ok with it. In my opinion (and it's my blog, so I'll state it =) it was very sad to see them behave so poorly. In the end I think the Cardinals brought it and it was mostly a great game to watch.

Of course, the "real reason" to watch the Superbowl is the commercials. We all agreed there were several favorites and the rest were boring. Here were the standouts:

Budweiser hands down had the best commercials:

Doritos's was 2nd with 2 great ones:

Bridgestone had this funny spot: Bridgestone - Mr. Potato Head

And of course there was the e-trade baby...with a friend! E-Trade - Babies

And the award for MOST ANNOYING commercial was hands down:
Career Builder - Hate Work I lost a minute of my life I'll never get back...

Hope you enjoyed the commercials (and the game)!

No comments: