Monday, January 12, 2009

Interview today!

First, I know I owe LOTS of updates - Lacey's 30th birthday, Christmas #3/New Years, Our first wedding as photographers...etc.

For now though, I just wanted to let you know that I have an interview today at 11:30 with a VP for Primerica. Not sure what I'm interviewing for - he found me and wants to meet me in regards to heading up his Marietta office. We'll see what that means, what he's offering and if it's a good fit. I'm interested to see what it's about but am surprisingly not nervous. I guess since I don't know if it's something I'll want to do, I am not excited about/hoping for it, so that keeps the nerves at bay. =)

I'll post an update later letting you know how it went and I make the commitment to get the updates from the last month posted this week - so check back. Happy Monday! =0)

No comments: