Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Our little Fish

Grace LOVES going to the pool. She is such a natural I am surprised by how much more comfortable she gets each time we go. Last night we went with her Daddy, Nana & Grandpa and had a blast. Grandpa brought along his camera so we snapped a few shots and got a little video of her in action. Now under normal circumstances I would never even consider putting a video of me in a swim suit online, but this is just too cute not to share. I hope you enjoy watching our little fish!

2 comments:

Marleah Blades said...

I laughed out loud watching this. She's a great little kicker! (Also I noticed that one of your labels is "too cute" - doesn't that apply to everything that has Grace in it?)

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

What a sweet little fish. It looks like she is going to keep you on your toes.