Monday, June 28, 2010

Just like Mommy

People are always saying that Grace looks just like me. She does. She's not quite the mini-me she was when she was a newborn, but she still has her mommy's eyes and lots of my features with a little Daddy mixed in.

Well, this was my dress. My mom had saved a few things from when I was a little girl and gave me 2 dresses when we were in WV over Easter. This dress one of her favorites for me and it was so fun to have Gracie wear it and get to tell folks that it was my dress (it's over 30 years old!). I will save it for her and if she has a little girl, we'll get pictures of the 3 of us together in this dress.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Just precious! I had several things of mine that I dressed Charlotte in. Isn't it so special. And Grace does look so much like you. So sweet! Hoping we can get together soon!