Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I once again owe lots of blogs, pictures and videos but I couldn't let today go by without a note about David in honor of his very first Father's Day.

David is a wonderful father, a natural really. He just adores Grace and seems to know exactly what to do to care for her at any time. I've heard tale of a few mommies scared to leave their newborns with their daddies solo, but I have certainly never felt that way. I am so blessed to have this amazing man as my beloved and Grace is also blessed to have him as her Daddy. David, thank you for loving us so well. We are grateful to have you in our lives and we look forward to many more father's days with you. We love you!!

Sweet kisses from a sweet Daddy to a sweet girl...This one just makes me smile.Daddy admiring his beautiful girlDaddy giving Gracie kisses on the belly - she LOVES this!Smiles!And even though I've been a slacker, I had to include this picture of our big girl - Sitting Up!!
And, just 'cause it's cute, here's a picture of Gracie & her mommy. :)

No comments: