Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mothers Day

I owe lots of blog notes and pictures, but lately I have been absolutely exhausted. No, I'm not pregnant :) I am just tired ALL THE TIME. I think its from the med I was on to increase my milk supply that I've been off of for almost a week. Hopefully I'll see a difference soon.

Anyway, I couldn't let today go by without noting my gratitude for my precious girl. This is my first Mothers Day with my baby in my arms and oh what a feeling! I am so blessed to be Grace's mother. My heart overflows with joy when I hear her babble or squeal, when I see her smile or feel her hold me tight. Every moment with her is an adventure and I am enjoying seeing the world through her eyes. She is my beautiful, wonderful daughter and I am grateful for her more and more every day. I love her so much and I look forward to a lifetime of mothers days and every days with her.


David asked me what I wanted for my first mothers day and my response was nothing. The gift of staying home with my Gracie girl is all I need. I'm not being noble or anything, I just am truly grateful to get to stay at home. We scaled back alot in order for me to stay home and raise our children and it is truly the best gift he could give me every day, so thank you my sweet Prince - I love you too!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Happy First Mother's Day. Your first one is always SO special, but I can't imagine just how special it is to you - I know beyond words. So happy God blessed you with little Grace!