Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mae's 4th Birthday

On May 8th we travelled up to Dayton, TN to celebrate Mae's 4th Birthday with the Bilbo family. My Dad & stepmom have been with us since the 27th, but Dad was down south golfing for the weekend, so Linda came with us. I had made Mae's cake - a Cinderella cake as requested. She loved it and we were so glad to get to be there for her special day!

It was the first time that Grace had really interacted with her cousins since she was only 6 weeks old the last time we were together. Mae thoroughly enjoyed making Grace laugh and squeal by tickling her, making faces and giving her lots of hugs and kisses. I am getting excited about our time together in June in AL where she'll be with all her cousins. I am still trying to figure out how to juggle taking care of Grace and being a photographer, so there are just a few pictures to share. I'll have my video camera with me to capture Mae & Grace next time we're together.



1 comment:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I love those blue eyes. She is too cute!