Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Craft Closet!

At long last, here are the pictures of my craft closet.  I am so excited about it, it's the perfect place for me to scrapbook & sew.  David put in a new light and ran electricity in the space as well so I can use my lamp and a small space heater for the winter months - since it's in the basement and it does get a little chilly down there!

It's kind of a strange angle, but you get the idea.  
Thanks to IKEA for all the super organizational tools!

The table folds out and rolls so I can move it into the main room if I'm sewing, but for scrapbooking I just need one side up and everything is easily within reach. It's the perfect space for me to be a creative mess. =0) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Red said...

It's open to you anytime!!

debchastain said...

yeah! craft corners are great! i want to see it after it gets nice and messy ;0) and of course, i look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor!

Maybe Tomorrow said...

Oh my gosh I'm crazy with jealousy (I tried to use another word for crazy but couldn't figure out how to spell it right - overwrought? Overwraught? overwaght? argh).
This thing is awesome.
Can't wait to see you.