Friday, July 01, 2011

KangaZoom

A few weeks ago, we took Grace to KangaZoom - an inflatable jump place here in ATL. I had taken her with my mom a few months ago but I didn't feel comfortable climbing the tall slides preggo and carrying Grace, so we had to go back with Daddy to get to "do it all". We got a pass for her on groupon so it's dirt cheap and alot of fun, both Daddy & Daughter were worn out when we left!
Taking pictures in there was a nightmare, but I did get some good shots and others that I'll keep to preserve the memories despite the low photo quality. Grace really had a wonderful time with her Daddy and over the course of the morning she really started to enjoy the big slides. There's lots of pictures here, but I had to capture all the fun - enjoy!

First time down the big slides - not so sure about it...

Grace loves to run on the inflatables, then crash down




Going again, 2nd time's a charm right?

Still not sure...


Starting to get the hang of it

Racing Daddy down the little slides

Grace wins!
...but Daddy kept on going, too funny!

Head first, why not?!?



Now we're getting it!

Finally loving the big slides!
We can't wait to go back!

No comments: