Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Family Pictures

We went to the Picture People today and had a really nice family photo session - our first ever. Grace was a champ and did a really great job. She is really photogenic and LOVES having her picture taken...she did many of these poses all on her own!  I loved almost all the pictures they took (a first for me) and we got an awesome deal on the disc so I can share them with you. Family, if you want me to order you pictures, just email me the name of the photo and the size(s) you want and I'll place an order this weekend.

Hope you enjoy all these sweet pictures of our girl!

image 2
image 4
image 5
image 6
image 7
image 9
image 10
image 12
image 15
image 18
image 56
image 58
image 59
image 62
image 68
image 70
image 77

Grace's Nana & Papa are visiting and they graciously agreed to come along and help us corral her while we navigated through what could have been a very long shoot. We thought it would be cute to get a picture of the 3 of them - it turned out great!
image 52

We also had them take a few maternity shots since the heat is going to prevent us from doing the big session outside like we had originally planned. I think these turned out cute. :)

Family photo - belly in view.  :)
Grace kissing the baby
I made David do this one for me...I love the "kissy belly" shots.  :)
I can hardly believe the next time we have our photos taken we'll be a family of 4!

2 comments:

Kristin Garcia said...

Such fabulous pictures! Love you guys!

Erin said...

Love the pictures!!