Saturday, December 04, 2010

1st Birthday Photo Shoot

We bought this super cute dress for Grace last year not long after we bought her home from the hospital.  I just loved the balloon-ish hem.  We snapped a few shots of her a few days before her birthday and she had SO much fun!  I think she looks so big in these pictures, but I guess she is a big girl now.  :)

So for family, I'm going to number these, (the number will be below the picture as the new blogger tool lets you caption which is super easy to use but the opposite of how I used to label pictures).  If you want one, let me know which number(s) and what size(s) and I'll bring them with me when we come for Christmas.

Photo 3
Photo 4
Picture 5
Picture 6 
Picture 7
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
Picture 13
Picture 14

3 comments:

Erin said...

She is PRECIOUS!!! Love the photos :)

tica1180 said...

She's so adorable and LOVE the dress!

Maybe Tomorrow said...

oh my gosh. . . where did my sweet baby go - she is a little girl! a beautiful little girl but still!!! miss you - and I want one of these! really love them all but if i had to choose i'd say 6.