Wednesday, October 06, 2010

WV Trip

On Sept 25, Grace & I headed to WV and we've been here since. We have had such a wonderful time, but will be very excited to get into Daddy's arms this afternoon. Grace did great on the flight up and I hope today's flight will be just as uneventful.

We came to help my mom recover from knee replacement surgery and she's going great. Grace had so much fun playing with all of our family here. We even got to spend these last 3 days in Elkins with my Dad & Step mom. Grace is certainly going to go through withdraw when we get home and it's just Mama all day. :) Anyway, here are a few of the photos from our time here.

Cuddling with Dudley (the bear)and Grandma4 Generations. I've been meaning to get this shot every visit, but we have it now.Playing with Great GrandmaWalkingThis toy played music and cheered every time you pushed the hoop down. Grace loved it!Kisses - Grace loves this game.Just some cute pictures of my sweet girl

On Sunday Morning, before we headed down to Elkins, we got Grace and my cousin Jenn's 2 kids, Truman & Maggie, over to my Grandma's house to play. Truman is 8 weeks younger than Grace but is the same height and has about 6lbs on her. They really enjoy each other. They played great together and laughed and touched each others faces, it was very sweet. Grandma hasn't been feeling well lately so it really brightened her spirits to see her 3 babies playing together at her house. Grace fell asleep in the car not 3 minutes after we left she was so wiped out! Here are a few pictures of the fun.

Great Grandma and her babies. This was the only shot we got...Maggie didn't want to have her photo made. Great Grandma with the 2 little onesCousins!My cousin Jenn with her 2 kiddos and Grace - with all 3 babies smiling!PlayingSweet Truman Chasing the laser light Maggie posing for the camera. I love her attitude!Jenn & MaggieAunt Reta is so much fun
What a fun and enjoyable visit!

No comments: