Monday, October 04, 2010

More Videos

It seems that while I shoot videos all the time I rarely take time to upload them off the card to the blog. I'm at my Dad's house and I have plenty of help with Grace today so I'm loading them up. There are some really cute ones from the last 2 months and I've captured quite a few of her new tricks on film. I hope you enjoy!

We taught her the "WaWaWa"


Then she figured out how to do it all by herself.


This is another game Grace loves to play with us, but she's not particular - she will play it with anyone who will participate.


She learned how to climb the stairs at 9 months, heaven help me! Of course the first time was by accident, but we took her back down and let her do it again so we could get it on video. Now the gates are up. :)


Once she got to the top, Daddy slid with her back down - too fun!


One of Daddy's favorite things to do with his girl is to put her on his shoulders and take her for a ride, she LOVES it!


David's folks came up to visit over Labor Day and Mama bought Gracie this ball popper toy which is a new favorite. She loves to dance to it and shake her butt, too cute!


Another trick Grandpa taught her is to "motorboat". Here she is with her Grandma showing her how she can motorboat.

1 comment:

tica1180 said...

She's gotten soooo big! The one of David going down the stairs with her cracks me up, hehe. You can tell she just adores him.