Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Steps

Today has been a great day! Grace and I went out to spend a gift card at Gymboree and I had so much fun shopping for my girl! We got alot of great deals in their 60% + off clearance section and had fun just being out of the house. Since we slept great last night, I decided to try to switch things up today for her naps in my continuing effort to get her into the cradle. Since she is finally back on her schedule and is consistently eating 3 hours apart (as opposed to 2 to 2 1/2 hours apart) I felt I could try to rock the boat a bit. Today she has taken 2 naps in her swing without the motion - woohoo! If she does this again successfully tomorrow then Wednesday I'll try the cradle again. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Beeki said...

Congrats on all things baby! I have enjoyed watching this part of your journey (from a distance) and I can't wait until we all get to meet up! :)