Friday, June 26, 2009

At long last!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in May we travelled to DC to shoot my friend John's wedding. Because of my headaches it has taken me forever to get all the pictures edited, but I am so thrilled to have them done so I can share them with the bride & groom. There were so many pictures I loved, but I tried to narrow it down to just a few to share here. John & Shannon - I hope you love them as much as we loved taking them!!

The Beautiful BrideThe Handsome GroomJohn & his brother RobWe're Married!I love this picture of Shannon, John & Kristina - priceless!Pretty RingsDancing, Dancing Dancing!Kiss at the end of the RainbowLiving La Vida Loca!The Grand ExitI absolutely love this picture of Mr. & Mrs. Dooley!!Here I am with several of my closest friends from high school, Jennifer, Marleah, new addition Shannon, John, Me, Kristina and Joey (who now goes by Rex. =) It's always so much fun to catch up with these dear friends and now that we're spread across the country, it really takes a special occasion to get as many of us together as possible.

It was such a great trip and the wedding was beautiful. I'm so glad we were able to be a part of their special day!!

No comments: