Monday, May 11, 2009

What fun!

Yesterday was such a wonderful day! We knew our Pastor was thrilled to be able to spill the beans, and while at Trinity (our church in Norfolk) it was common to find out all the latest news in the Prayers of the People, it isn't so much so here. When Jim shared with the church, it really took me back to when David & I got engaged and the audible gasp I heard from Sara Landfear who sat behind me when our engagement was prayed for. ;) Anyway, everyone was so excited for us and I got more hugs and squeezes today than I've had in a long time. It's just a reminder to me how much this little bean I'm carrying is going to be loved and encouraged through our church family.

We also posted the big news on Facebook and oh what fun! People from all parts of our lives have wished us their congratulations and excitement. It really makes a couple feel loved, truly. So thank you all for sharing in our joy.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow! That is quite a story! We're very excited for you guys. Many blessings on your pregnancy and baby!