Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Maggie's Christening

On December 21, my cousins Jennifer & John (JP) christened their daughter Maggie at their hometown church in Jane Lew, WV. Since we were here for the holidays, we were able to be a part of the celebration and I was so grateful! Typically family functions are held when it's impossible for us to be there so I was touched when Jenn considered our schedule while planning the service. Most of the family on my mom's side was in attendance and after the service we headed back to Jenn & JP's place for lunch and time together. It was a great day and so nice to be with many of those we love.
John (the dad), Jennifer (the mom), Aunt Reta (the grandma) holding Maggie, Uncle Wally (the grandad) & Liz (the Aunt)
My mom & step-dad (Maggie's great Aunt & Uncle)
Here's a few shots of Maggie that David took while I was holding her making her laugh. I think she's going to keep those big baby blues...

No comments: