Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8 Amazing Years

Every year I grow more and more grateful for the life I have with my beloved. He is an amazing husband and I am blessed beyond all measure. In our 7th year of marriage we became parents to our beautiful Gracie girl. Seeing David as a Dad has been remarkable. He is so good and sweet with her and she adores him completely. I also realized that I can love my husband more. I didn't think it was possible, but when he handed me our baby girl for the first time with tears streaming, I fell in love all over again. My heart has grown in it's capacity to love my family more in the last year than I ever thought possible.

All that said, I thought it was a wonderful way to celebrate our anniversary when David left these flowers for me on our mantle.
Including Grace (and any other children) in our anniversary celebration will be something we do for years to come. So with that said, Happy Anniversary David, I love you more than words.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Happy Anniversary you too. Here's wishing you many more wonderful years together. :)