Monday, November 09, 2009

Maternity Shots & Baby Update

Yesterday Bethany went with us to Oregon Park to take some maternity shots of us. My beloved husband was wonderful and let me pose us however I wanted to get the pictures I was hoping for of this special time in our lives. Here are a few of my favorites and the most recent belly shots at 38 weeks.

I really, really love this pictureThis one just makes me smile and I had to share it in color since that tree is so beautiful!And here's some shots of this massive belly...

As for a baby update - I want to the Doctor today and things are moving right along! I started to soften last week and things are progressing. We have 2 weeks to go until our due date and today she said I am dilated to a 1 (slow and steady, right?) and the baby has shifted to a full downward facing position which is fantastic! I have been having real contractions for the last 3 days which is also great news so hopefully next Monday we'll see even more progress. My mom gets here next Tuesday, so as far as we're concerned, anytime after that this little one can make his/her entrance. :)

3 comments:

Maybe Tomorrow said...

what beautiful photos! so excited for this little person to arrive!

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I love the pictures. Can't wait to see pictures of your little one soon!!

Bethany D said...

Yea!!! The photos turned out great. You look beautiful. I'm glad we were able to find time to get them done.