Monday, November 16, 2009

Another Baby Update

Well, the baby has dropped! Today Dr. Hudson said "it could be anytime...tonight, tomorrow, 2 weeks from now..." I had to laugh at that "timeline" of sorts. :) I'm still having contractions and while they are getting stronger, they aren't at all consistent.

We're ready though. We're all packed, my mom gets here tomorrow, David finished the cradle, the outdoor Christmas decor is up (don't judge - the presents are all bought, wrapped and delivered and the CC envelopes are all addressed too...I did all that over the summer) and I got everything on my to do list done. It's funny though, now that the house is spotless, I am being a little OCD about constantly cleaning up after us. I wash a dish as soon as it's used, I'm doing a load of laundry as soon as there is enough to wash...things like that. I keep thinking I don't want to come home to a mess with a newborn - lol. We both think it's kinda funny, I think it's just my need to control something in all of this. :)

Anyway, we're really hopeful that the baby will come sometime this week. Dr. Hudson said that if I haven't had the baby by the 30th an induction is on the way, so Lord willing the little one will come before that. We'll be keeping you posted!

4 comments:

Marleah Blades said...

YIPEEEEEE!!!!!! :) :) :)

Beeki said...

Come on down, Bilbo baby, the price is riiiiiiiight!!!

Mandy said...

You're funny! I was the same way. I had even made enough meals (and frozen them) to last us for two months! Now, I can't even imagine having the time for that. SO EXCITING!!! I just remember the day Graham being born was the most exciting, surreal experience ever. That little baby is going to be so blessed - what a fun adventure ahead!

Alison said...

You have been on my mind since last week. Those last few days/weeks are the toughest. Good for you for getting everything done. I had Charlotte this time of year and it is nearly impossible to get it all done after the baby comes. Poor Doug had to fix his own Thanksgiving dinner. Can't wait to hear what it is and see pictures. Tell Dr. Hudson hello! LOVE HER!!!