Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Master Closet Renovation

So over the last few weeks I have been working on our Master Bedroom closet. David has helped me take down the closet maid system that existed previously and install the new stuff we created. I painted, put everything together and loaded everything in. So, since I forgot to take a "before" picture, I included a picture of what it looked like when we bought the house. We only took down the peg board and had clothes along the back wall.

We still have to put up the new light fixture, but other than that it's done and we love it! I'm amazed by how much extra space we have. We're planning no buying mirror doors for each of the shelving units, but they weren't on sale so we didn't get them. For now it looks very tidy to have our pants folded on them so we're totally ok with it.

Before pictures (previous owners stuff)
Closet - holes are patched, before the paintWith the new silver-grey paintEverything moved back in - love it!

2 comments:

The Eisenbergers said...

Is that a MALM dresser I spy?

Red said...

Why yes it is! And the shoe storage hangers & 3 wall mounted shelving units are IKEA too! ;0) I waited 3 hours on Presidents Day for that dresser - $39 baby. Oh yeah.