Thursday, March 12, 2009

IDOL Review & Predictions

It's time for another IDOL update, this time with Predictions! The Top 13 hit the stage Tuesday night and it was a decent show. I think everyone brought their A games, except Anoop, Jorge & Jasmine. I was less than thrilled with their song choices mainly. I was pleasantly surprised that Scott did as well as he did with a lesser known Jackson song and I LOVED Danny's performance...even the cornball dancing. I was pleasantly surprised that the rest of America agreed with me. It was unfortunate for Jorge, he does have a great voice...I do think the language barrier was difficult for him, but alas this is AMERICAN Idol and in America we still primarily speak English. Plus, Anoop is fun so we'll see if he can step it up next week.

So my predictions (well, my hopes) for the finals?

Top 6: Adam, Allison, Danny, Lil Rounds, Matt & Scott
(I'd love to see Michael make it to the top 6, but I think his personality and story is better than his voice...)

Final 3: Adam, Danny & Lil Rounds

Winner: Lil Rounds.

While I'd love to see Danny win, I just don't think they'll let a white male win 2 years in a row. Maybe they'll surprise us...time will tell. I did vote though, so at least when I complain I tried to do something about it. =0)

No comments: