Friday, August 22, 2008

Wilson's 4th Birthday

On July 3 we headed back up to Dayton so we could all be together to celebrate Wilson's 4th birthday (on the 4th of July!). We had a wonderful time at his tractor/transformers themed birthday party - boys will be boys! Carol was gearing up to spend a few weeks with David's folks so we got to spend the entire weekend with his mom as well, which is always wonderful. That and I got lots of squeeze time in with little Anne. It was a wonderful long weekend with the family...

Here's the Birthday Boy!

Chris & Anne


After my workout I sat down to stretch and Mae climbed into my lap. It's been so fun to watch her personality change. Even as recently as our vacation in March, she didn't want anything to do with us and would scream if we tried to pick her up or love on her. Now, we're 2 of her favorite people...gotta love kids! =)

Uncle David is fun!

The latest picture I took of the Clark Family (and one of my favorites!)

No comments: