Monday, June 11, 2012

Kids Portraits

I am not ashamed to say I'm a blogging slacker. BUT you've gotta give me some credit. I was doing well catching up until we had an influx of visitors and took a trip in March before David broke his leg at the beginning of April. Since then life has been completely upside down, but thankfully the kids were well enough while Nanny & Papa were her to get their portraits taken. I couldn't have done it by myself, so I was glad they were here to help and our resident photographer, Key at Picture People, did a stellar job as always. These were Tim's 9 month portraits and Grace's 2.5 year portraits.  I'll try to get caught up on the blog, but I may just post a picture reel from the last 6 months and call it a day!
#3 #12 #20 #23 #24 #28 #33 #34 #36 #37 #40 #43 #47 #48 #51

No comments: