Thursday, February 09, 2012

Timothy's 2nd Month

So, miracles of all miracles! I got all the pictures from the last 5 months uploaded, sorted, and loaded onto blogger - woohoo! I even took advantage of all the walgreens sales recently and printed them too...will such wonders never cease?!? That means I can get on my 2012 "resolution" of updating my blog more often. I'm gonna do a series of catching you up posts, then HOPEFULLY I'll be able to keep up with this bad boy on a more regular basis.

Taking you all the way back to September 2011, here is a recap of Timothy's 2nd-ish month.

Let me remind you I had a c-section and we had assumed that would be the case so we had lined up help for the first 6 weeks. There is good and bad to having company for that long, but it was ultimately a blessing and we are grateful for family who could come and help me recover fully. Deborah, Erin & Grady flew in to meet Tim an stayed with us for a few days. I'll be honest, I was a little overwhelmed at the thought of adding 2 more kids to the mix, but as a veteran mom of 2, Deborah assured me it would be easier and it was! Grace had an absolutely BLAST with her cousins and Aunt Deborah got in lots and lots of new baby cuddles, as any Aunt should. :) While they were here, my stepdad came for a few days and took my Mom home and David's folks arrived for the start of their visit. After they left, we had one day solo before my Dad & stepmom arrived. On a whim, we decided to head back to WV with Dad & Linda when they went home so we could introduce Tim to his Great Grandma and the rest of our family in WV. Here are a few highlights from those few weeks of visits.

Grandad & Mimi with the kids
Erin, Grady & Grace
Snuggle time with Aunt Deborah
Not so sure about those kisses from Aunt Deborah
Grace & Erin coloring in the big book.  
The kids with their Mama & Papa
My 2 miracles
Snuggles from Nanny!
Papa and his little Mountaineer.  We get all my cousins' hand me downs so there is NO shortage of WVU gear.  :)
Papa time
Snuggling with Papa is the best!
Mommy snuggle time, my favorite!
Papa's kisses, LOVE that face!
My dad with his 3 babies (including Casper, his cat)
Tim's Great Grandmother holding him for the first time!
Many a babe has slept in those capable, comfortable arms - snuggling with my dear Aunt Reta

Grace & Tim with their cousins Maggie & Truman and their Great Grandma

No comments: