Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our 1st Zoo Adventure

I still owe lots of catch-up posts, but I had to share these photos from last weekend. Mama & Papa gave Gracie a membership to the zoo for her birthday/Christmas gift this year.  We went for the first time on Nov 6, and we had a blast!  It was a cool sunny day, perfect for an outdoor family adventure.  Seeing Grace experience animals like that up close and personal was so much fun and Tim enjoyed the great outdoors, sleeping the entire time.  Grace absolutely adores monkeys and elephants and I think she could have watched at the elephants all day.  We explored about 1/3 of the zoo which was just about perfect for her and leaves more new animals to see for the next time.  Here are a few pictures from our day...enjoy!

First stop - the Flamingos!
Timon in the flesh!
My little cub
Taking in the Silverbacks
Grace was scared of all the statues
Looking at the elephants (or "Ellas" as Grace calls them)

There's lots of room to run at the zoo.
My obsession with Bamboo continues, I love how it photographs.
This has to be one of my favorite pictures...
She had a wonderful time and we can't wait to go back!!

No comments: