Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Cat's Dilemma

The other night we had roast for dinner. David got up to go do something and Scotty jumped in his chair. I could tell by his look that he was going to go for it so I grabbed the camera and while making a tripod out of my arms to make sure the camera stayed steady while I laughed hysterically I caught these pictures. I've posted what I can only assume is this progression of thought...

"I know I'm not supposed to eat people food and I know I'm not supposed to get on the table. Mom's watching me, do you think she'll notice if I just have a little?"

"I mean that looks REALLY tasty...surely she wouldn't notice if I just had a little nibble..."

"Ah to hell with it, I'm going in!"

"Oh man, this is going to be tasty!"

"Crap, she saw me and yelled.  If I keep trying I know she'll pull out that blasted water bottle and squirt me.  It's not worth all that.  Oh well, no roast for me tonight..."

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hahaha :) So cute.