Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spoiled by Great Nana

One of the advantages of having divorced parents is that Gracie has LOTS of grandparents and many of them are still living.  My stepdad's mom is a beautiful quilt maker and she made Grace the most beautiful quilt in her bedroom colors (green, cream and purple).  I can't wait to see it in her big girl room later this year.  Grace was in love with it instantly and has really enjoyed playing on it.  In addition, Great Nana also sent her a handmade Raggedy Ann doll and a little quilt for the doll.  Grace loves, loves, loves them both.  She often times wants me to lay out the little quilt so she can lay on it.  We are really blessed to have such talented quilters in our family (my mom also makes beautiful stuff).  I know Grace will treasure these things for years to come.



No comments: