Friday, October 02, 2009

Sweet Cotton Candy

The state fair comes every September to the fairgrounds just behind our neighborhood. With it comes the Sugar Shack and the dreamiest, fresh spun cotton candy you can imagine. Cotton Candy is David's favorite thing and I'm a big fan too, so it's an overall winner in the Bilbo house. Well this year, since I'm pregnant, we had to skip out on the adventure of the fair but we didn't want to miss out on the cotton candy. So...we waited until a night where we wouldn't have to pay admission to get the goods. I dropped David off and waited in the loading zone (to avoid parking fees) and David took 5 canned goods to donate (to get in for free) and he headed out to the Sugar Shack while I waited in the car.

About 5 minutes later I see him strolling down looking fierce with 3 massive bags of cotton candy in his hands and I start laughing. I love my husband, he always makes me laugh. He was looking fierce to keep the carnies from making fun of him and his loot - lol!!

I made him wait until we got home to open the bags so I could take this picture.

mmm...cotton candy

No comments: